These are the Punishments given by King Henry in the episode 'When I'm King'
Types of Punishments
Thrown in the Dungeon
This is when King Henry sends those who upset him into his Dungeon. It is dark, cold and they get little food, since Peter said that Bread and Water is more food than they get.
Banished to the Swamps
This is when King Henry sends them to live out of the kingdom and live in the Swamps forever. It is not shown what the Swamps is like, but it is likely to be horrible and damp.
- Margaret the Great is thrown in the Dungeon for trying to gain control of the kingdom.
- Peter is thrown in the Dungeon for thinking about Vegatables.
- Dad is thrown in the Dungeon for 'critisizing' Henry.
- Mum is banished to the Swamps for saying that Henry can't have anymore chips and he has to go to bed.
- All of the Villagers are banished to the Swamps for 'ruining' the Jousting.
- Al the Aerobic is banished to the Swamps for pretending to say having Graham the Greedy as Chief was a good idea.
- Bert the Beefy is banished to the Swamps for not saying that King Henry was a good king.
- Brian the Brainy is thrown in the Dungeon, for saying that the huge Goo Shooter won't work.
- Ralph the Rude is Banished to the Swamps for agreeing with Brian.