Not to be confused with the Horrid Adventure world Lovely Land.
Lovely Land is the first world in Horrid Henry: The Good, The Bad and the Bugly.
Despite looking like a peaceful land, Lovely Land is a happy yet when advancing, quite dangerous place as there are collapsing bridges, bottomless chasms, attacking bunny enemies and even a Happy Hippo boss.
The appearance shows a forest of trees which have many berries in them and houses which are made of sweets. Behind them shows a bridge made of chocolate and a sky with multiple rainbows. Multiple mushbooms and chocolate hobblers appear. Boulder sized stones and elevating cloud function as platforms.
Houses with syrup running and a small rainbow in the background can be seen when moving and chocolate forts can appear with chocolate hobblers and save points.
When getting to Hippo Bridge, a rickety and weak bridge, the player comes across his/her first boss.
Enemies and Obstacles
- Big Bunny - A melee enemy which attacks by hopping at the player. (First appears in Bunny Valley)
- Carrots - Breakable obstacles that can block the way. (First appears in Back Track)
- Bottomless Pit - If Henry falls in, it takes all of his health. ( First appears in Back Track)
- Silver Fox - A fast enemy that charges and bites the player (First appears in Back Track)
- Happy Hippo - The boss, can jump can cause a shock wave. (Only appears in Hippo Bridge)
- Lovely Land is similar to the Hallow from Terraria, both are fairy tale looking but are dangerous and deceiving.